UNIFORGE-G is a graphite lubricant which provides an outstanding protection, release (non-stick) and lubrication performance while high-temperature processes.
UNIFORGE-G is a concentrated finely dispersed water-graphite system designed for pressing and stamping operations of products made of steel, titanium, aluminum, copper. When applied to the tool, it forms a high-quality dry separating and lubricating film, which reduces the friction and the extraction force of the forging. The product is supplied as a concentrate and can be diluted with water to the required consistency. The coating can be applied to the surface by spraying, brushing, rolling.
- Excellent release and lubrication properties
- Reduce equipment downtime due to coating resistance and adhesion to hot tools
- Longer die tool life
- Does not harm the tools and machine parts, does not leave deposits
- Economical consumption, easy dilution
- Easy to use, does not cause harmful effects on the health of personnel
|Viscous black liquid
|Dry residue, %
|25 – 30
|8 – 11
- UNIFORGE- G coating can be applied to a heated die tool by spraying, brushing or rolling
- The coating is supplied as a concentrate, must be diluted with a water before use
- The degree of dilution depends on the operation. The proportion (coating: water) varies from 1: 2 to 1:20
- The suspension should be well mixed until being smooth before use. The viscosity dilution with water
- Brushes and other tools can be cleaned with water after use
20 kg plastic containers
Storage & safety
Store in dry conditions, avoid frost. Minimum shelf life 12 months if stored in original packaging and appropriate conditions.